Hello and welcome to our first blog!
As you may know, at SleePJs we are all about pajamas and comfort with a dose of quirkiness! This first blog is going to be super short but insightful and fun and of course, all about sleepwear for women.
We spend more than a third of our lives sleeping or lazing around the house and yet somehow a lot of us don’t give our sleepwear nearly half as much attention as it deserves.
So here is a list of 5 different styles of women’s pajama sets perfect for every kind of girl.
- The Classic - The name says it all for this one. If you are a sleepwear newbie and have just migrated from sleeping in your old worn-out tees to what classifies as actual women’s nightwear then this style is for you. No fuss, only luxury. You can choose from a basic cotton pajama set or go all out and pick something quirky and fun if that suits your taste more.
- The Boyfriend Shirt - Looking for pajamas without the pajamas? Then this style is for you! Perfect for summers and perfect for those of you who love to sleep in just an oversized tee or shirt. This sleep shirt style is cute and hip and probably one of the easiest to slip into for the lazy ones.
- The Tee and PJ/Shorts Sets - Say hello to the most casual and cute pajama sets. The options are unlimited here as you can choose for a plain tee and pajama bottoms or go for something more fun by picking a tee with a funny one-liner and printed PJs. Even the fabric choices are endless but our top picks are definitely good old cotton or modal as they are super soft, long-lasting and comfortable.
- Silk Pajama Sets - If you are looking to transport yourself into the lap of luxury then there is no better sleepwear than a silk PJ set. Soft, flowy and lush, silk pajamas drool of glamour and style. These too come in a variety of designs like the classic, the shorts which are more summer appropriate and of course slips and robes.
- Loungewear - Who said PJs only belong in the bedroom? Take your pajama game up a notch by picking a stylish and chic option like a peplum style PJ set or even these ruffle pajama bottoms to head to the salon, spa or the mall. These are great for daywear as they lend the comfort of traditional sleepwear but look super cute so you don't have to restrict yourself and put them on only while sleeping.
We hope you enjoyed reading about this as much as we enjoyed putting it together. To view our sleepwear collection, head to our shop. Don’t forget to subscribe to us so that you are the first to know about everything that goes on at SleePJs!
Until next time,